G’night Little One …

This is what happens at 6:30 p.m. to my little night owl after spending a fun day at the lake beach … and she didn’t wake up until 7 a.m. this morning. In the middle of watching ‘Flushed Away’, I looked down on the floor and there she was, passed out. It made me think of a photo of myself when I was the exact same age, after the same kind of day. Enjoy!

Sammy

Me

Advertisements
This entry was posted in fun, kids.

8 comments on “G’night Little One …

1. Jennifer says:

That’s hilarious. Everything has come full circle.

2. jenvitalephotography says:

At least she picked carpet to sleep on…

• June Lubin says:

She may have picked the carpet…but how wise you were to be on the “cool” lineoleum floor in the non airconditioned Bayberry house…I can remember when I was a kid…lying on the cool kitchen lineoleum floor on the hottest summer nights in our second story apartment sans air con…ahhh the cool…no place else to find it !

3. anmllwyr says:

Oh my gosh. Jen, the similarities are unreal, even right down to the outfits you guys are wearing! Wow.

4. Anne Vitale says:

So precious to catch a snapshot of Sammy in this pose and then amazing to find a picture of yourself that way. Now if only they could sleep from 6:30pm to 7am every night.

5. June Lubin says:

Ahhh…has anyone seen Jenny?? Jenny, where are you?? Sound asleep on the kitchen floor at the shore house, matchbox cars asleep, too…I remember the pink “kitty” shorts…your all time favorites…I miss those days but enjoy reliving them through your little ones!!

6. Denise says:

How similar!!!! That Sammy likes her floor naps!

• jenvitalephotography says:

the funny part is, this is only the second time she’s fallen asleep on the floor – the other was with you guys!